PDA

View Full Version : Workaround for rake method

fasenderos
05-23-2011, 11:35 AM
Just a stupid question... I know that in the hem's database there's the "pokersites" table with 3 Rows ("site_id","sitename","abbrevation")...

The site_id of FullTilt is 1, PokerStars is 2 etc... Assuming that FT using Dealt Method to evaluate the rake and PS using Average Method, if i invert the site_id number, for example assigning 2 to FullTilt and 1 to Pokersars, the FullTilt's rake is calcolated using the PokerStars Method (Average) and vice versa? And if yes, i have to reimport all the hands for the changes to take effect?

Thanks

Patvs
05-23-2011, 04:34 PM
I don't think it will work.
If you import really old Full Tilt hands they will be imported with dealt-rake method. If you import new hands they will be processed with weight-contributed method.

You'd like to know the "what if-" scenario? What if Full Tilt still had dealt-rake... or PokerStars had weighted-contribued. How much rake would you have paid?

This actually has been a popular request so we're planning to add the rake stats for both rake calculations to the reports.
Note: HM users have already created some of them as custom stats for the reports in the custom reports subforum,

fasenderos
05-24-2011, 11:16 AM
Thanks for reply...

You'd like to know the "what if-" scenario? What if Full Tilt still had dealt-rake... or PokerStars had weighted-contribued. How much rake would you have paid?

I don't care about the "what if scenario"...I asked this question because i'm playing on enet poker network which using the contributed method, and i have a tool that convert my hh in FullTilt format (probably the old format) and the hands will be imported with dealt rake method...and the only way was to set HEM so that it uses for "Full Tilt" (enetpoker for me) the same method it uses to pokerstars or other pokerrooms which have a contributed rake

This actually has been a popular request so we're planning to add the rake stats for both rake calculations to the reports.
I hope you add this features soon :)