PDA

View Full Version : It doesn't match

Master8
05-23-2011, 04:48 AM
I ve try to make a new hud for heads up starting with another one.
But the result is strange.
The stats that I ve kept are good but the ones that I ve add don't match at all. Neither the font or even the stats themselves.
As long it's probably not clear I send images.

All the last stats by example are not supposed to be there, I ve chosen the same font for all etc.

netsrak
05-23-2011, 08:40 AM
Are you sure you are editing and using the correct Hud?
When you open the player preferences the default Hud is preselected and you need to configure for every hud in the "Use for" tab where it should be used.

If you don't need the default Hud you can connect it to a site you are not playing at under "Use for".

To see which Hud is active at the table right-click on the table name in the table manager.

Master8
05-24-2011, 06:02 AM
I m sure that I m using the correct hud.
It seems that some data that I don't want and which come from the Hud I've took as an example are still in the new Hud and I don't understand why.

netsrak
05-24-2011, 08:19 AM
I don't think so but you can check the different hud configurations in the xml file - its the file prefs.xml in the config subfolder. You can edit this file manually with a text editor - but create a backup copy before doing any changes and close HM.

Master8
05-24-2011, 11:13 AM
I was quite sure and now taht I've double checked through the table manager, I m absolutly positive ;)
I've also open the prefs.xml file (open by IE). But I don't know at all what I m supposed do with that... :confused:

Patvs
05-24-2011, 09:16 PM
Go to hud options--> player preferences--> stats tab--> go over all the stats, and manually change the font and font size for each stat.

If this doesn't work either
Export the HUD--> open that .xml file--> and you can edit the font name and font size, etc.

Or create a NEW HUD and re-create the HUD from scratch.