PDA

View Full Version : RUSH - HUD not showing Overall Table Stats

arthurcgusmao
05-22-2011, 05:03 PM
Hello guys! Since I updated to the latest version of Hold'em Manager the HUD stopped showing Overall Table Stats when I multitable RUSH cash games.
Overall Table Stats only appear in one table and on the others it doesn't work.
Is it happening with other players? What should I do to correct this? Thanks for your attention!

fozzy71
05-22-2011, 06:34 PM
Table averages HUD display are not supported for Rush. It worked briefly for some people, but that was a bit of a fluke. It should not appear on any Rush tables now. The fact that it shows on one table is the bug, not the issue of it not appearing on other tables beyond 1.

arthurcgusmao
05-23-2011, 06:33 PM
Ok, I didn't know that. It worked for me at all tables before I update to the version .06e I guess. Do you think you can make this feature avaiable in later versions? Thanks!

Patvs
05-23-2011, 11:31 PM
Show 3 last pots isn't supposed to work properly with RUSH. So it's best to turn it off (otherwise it will show up at some tables.. and won't at others.. and won't even display the correct info when it does):

It's unlikely this will be fixed.
The reason for this is: "show last 3 pots" shows the last hands based on the TIME the hand ended. (at the end of the handhistory, once the hand is over)
But if you quickfold 5 hands in a row playing RUSH.. and then play the 6th hand, it's completely random when these 5 hands end exactly, based on how the hands play out.

Solution would be: to base show last 3 pots on the starting time of a hand (at the beginning of the handhistory). But if you quickfold a lot of hands, that would mean your last 3 pots will be constantly updated with hands you folded.

Solution: instead of show last 3 pots--> change it to show last 10 pots, but we haven't added that yet.