PDA

View Full Version : No general pop-up?

DonkE
03-10-2009, 02:56 PM
All of my specific pop-up stats work just fine on FTP, but my general popup (the one that makes all of the super-detailed info pop-up) won't ever come up anymore. Any thoughts?

Al1
03-10-2009, 07:11 PM
All of my specific pop-up stats work just fine on FTP, but my general popup (the one that makes all of the super-detailed info pop-up) won't ever come up anymore. Any thoughts?

Can you close HM.

Go to the Config folder. Is there a file named default_main_popup.pop? If yes, delete it.

Reload HM.

jazzik
03-18-2009, 06:51 PM
Have the same problem on FTP. Using last beta. I don't have the file default_main_popup.pop though...

Al1
03-18-2009, 09:13 PM
Can you check if you have selected DEFAULT_Main_Popup under Main Popup in "HUD Options => Player Preferences" for your layout.

jazzik
03-19-2009, 04:43 AM
I do.

jazzik
03-19-2009, 12:21 PM
Alright. It seems like it's working now, I didn't change anything though. Thanks for help anyway.

jfly
03-21-2009, 12:06 PM
I don't have default_main_popup.pop in my config folder and I have it selected as the main popup in the hud options. It had always worked until I downloaded the newest patch

morny
03-22-2009, 12:00 PM
Can you try this option and see if the problem persists http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/Hm1.08Beta.exe

tedtodd
03-22-2009, 01:12 PM

what about the small boxes that popup when u hover over the name or vpip- only my large detailed popup is available....i recently imported fozzys layout, and now the small boxes dont appear. what did i do wrong?

jfly
03-22-2009, 02:08 PM
Can you try this option and see if the problem persists http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/Hm1.08Beta.exe

I installed it and everything is the same as before. Do you think creating a new database and transferring the files would solve this?

morny
03-23-2009, 03:48 PM
Email me and well do a teamviewer session morny@holdemmanager.net

dmkai3
11-25-2009, 06:09 AM
I'm getting this same problem with no general stats popup. It used to work fine on my old computer. I just got a new computer and transfered my old database over so I lost the feature somewhere along the way. After a lot of clicking I figured out that I have to click the HUD stats box in a blank area in the block box NOT near any numbers. This is difficult to do as it is a very small area. How can I get back to my old feature where I could click anywhere in the stats box to get all the general stats (VPIP by position, AF by street, W$SD, etc.)?

Here is a SS of what I'm talking about: http://img21.imageshack.us/img21/9603/hemhud2.png

I did search for default_main_popup.pop and it does not exist. I do have DEFAULT_Main_Popup selected in Player Preferences.

Patvs
11-25-2009, 08:05 AM
In HoldemManager--->HUD Options--->Table Preferences--->Deselect Click for Popup

dmkai3
11-25-2009, 02:00 PM
In HoldemManager--->HUD Options--->Table Preferences--->Deselect Click for Popup

Thanks a lot. :)