PDA

View Full Version : Problem with the number of "hands returned"

Leadan
03-10-2009, 02:30 PM
Hi,

I recently purchased HEM pro (I use the 1.08_beta16 release).
According to HEM I played 716 hands, and it seems that these hands have been imported correctly.
But, on the "CG -> Reports" menu, in the bottom left corner I see "708 hands returned".
For example, when I select the "Overall" report, I see 716 hands and every stats seems correct, but in the "Hand view" (bottom part of the Reports menu), as I already written before, I only have 708 hands returned.

At the moment, I've been dealed T8s only once, and when I select "T8s" in the filters, "Overall" report show I played T8s once, but I can't find the hand in the hand view (same thing for all the other menu).
This hand is one of the 8 hands I can't see in the "Hand view"

I already read a lot of threads on the forum and I looked at the FAQ. I created/deleted several DBs, I also tried to make the backup/restore manipulation, but I got an error while tryong to restore it. Then, I completely remove and re-install PostGreSQL8.3.6 (latest version).
UAC is disabled (I use Vista).

If it can help, I get everytime an error while trying to vacuum the databases, and each time I've vacuumed my database manually but it change nothing.
Also, I was a PT3 user and I still have a PT3 Database.
I can provide you the error log of when I've tried to restore a HEM database (see above) and also the T8s bugged hand if you want. Just ask me.

I apologize for my approximate english, and I hope you will find the issue.

Regards,

Leadan.

Al1
03-10-2009, 07:07 PM
http://www.holdemmanager.net/forum/showthread.php?t=5495

Leadan
03-12-2009, 06:53 PM
Ok, works well. Thanks :)