PDA

View Full Version : won't import hands that went past the flop

Grindcore
03-10-2009, 05:48 AM
I have a database of ~120K played hands, and a couple of million datamined hands. All the sudden, it stops importing hands that saw a turn. My HUD does keep track of the pots (ie, if I get stacked on the river, it will show I lost the money, and will also update my/others stats for the hand), but in the manager self, the hands don't show. I've tried deleting and re-importing the hands, didn't work. If I create a new database the hands import fine.

Any way to fix this, or am I gonna have to recreate my database?

I play on iPoker btw.

Thanks

Al1
03-10-2009, 11:47 AM
Can you check if all your filters are cleared in the old DBs?

Grindcore
03-10-2009, 11:55 AM
Yes they're all cleared. No filter, no date restrictions. I can still see all hands from old sessions. But it's indeed like there's a filter with saw turn is false. It's not showing hands where I folded preflop and opponents went to the turn either though, but it does show flops where I folded preflop. I don't think this can be achieved by filters.

Al1
03-10-2009, 11:59 AM
Can you move some hands from the archive folder and try to reimport them in the old DBs.

If it won't work, this is unfortunately a corruption and you will need to reimport your hands in a new DBs.

Sometimes you can reindex your DB, but generally there is a error message when it's possible: http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=168

Grindcore
03-10-2009, 12:06 PM
Yes I tried re-importing the hands. Both without and with purging of the session. It says there all duplicates, or after purging, imports the same hands with no turns.

Ok I'll create a new database and re-import everything. Was looking to move postgre to another partition on my HD anyway, so the timing is pretty good.

Thanks.

Al1
03-10-2009, 12:09 PM
Yes I tried re-importing the hands. Both without and with purging of the session. It says there all duplicates, or after purging, imports the same hands with no turns.

Ok I'll create a new database and re-import everything. Was looking to move postgre to another partition on my HD anyway, so the timing is pretty good.

Thanks.

Perhaps try to make some backups once a month or so, thus if there is a new corruption one time, it will take only one month of HHs to reimport: http://208.109.95.123/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=12