PDA

View Full Version : No hud at ongame

JDPriest
03-09-2009, 10:13 PM
Hands are iporting fine into the db, but my hud isnt appearing, and the table finder doesnt work either.

1) What version of Holdem Manager are you using i.e 1.06.04 Beta 12 (not the latest Version)? 1.08 beta 16

2) What Poker Site are you playing on and does the problem occur on more than 1 site? Ongame, not afaik

2a) Have you clicked the Start Auto Import Button? Yes

3) We Have detailed FAQ's that explain how to set it up for each site, its often 1 setting or 1 box not been ticked that causes the problem so follow these FAQs exactly and aknowledge that it is setup as per the FAQ:

I havent configured the ramdisk etc, but my hnds are importing correctly, does this affect hud?

6) Have you tried the Table Finder and did it work? Yes, no

7) If you open the HH are they written in English, they should be btw? Yes

8) If your using Vista have you UAC disabled? yes

Mike chops
03-10-2009, 10:40 AM
Can you try the table finder? Table man->Tables menu. If you can attach a hand, add the client name - the name of the program running ongame - to your list of clients and it should work from there.

JDPriest
03-11-2009, 03:33 AM
Ok thankyou, this works, altho I have to manually find each table every time I play, table manager isnt detecting them automatically. Also, the hud is locked on the table, even when i have unchecked the layout lock feature in hud options.

Mike chops
03-11-2009, 08:18 AM
What happens when you add the client name to the list of detected clients after using the table finder? Aren't other tables detected?

JDPriest
03-13-2009, 04:11 AM
When I first used tabefinder to attach a table, I was asked if I wanted to add poker.exe to the client list. I clicked yes on this but it still doesnt recognise tbles automatically. I have to manually find each table. Also I am a bit confused by the hud being locked.

morny
03-13-2009, 12:21 PM
email me and well do a teamviewer session morny@holdemmamanager.net

Herox
03-16-2009, 01:55 AM
Hi,

I'm am having the same problem as Jdpriest at ongame where the stats popup after using table finder but it stays locked so it cannot be moved.

I'm on verison 1.07.

Has there been a fixfor this?

Mike chops
03-16-2009, 01:28 PM
No please upgrade to the 1.08 beta. It was fixed in these builds.