PDA

View Full Version : Winnings not consistent in Reports and Graph section

tlukasha
05-20-2011, 11:33 AM
My winnings number in the Reports section is different to that on the Graphs page even though the filters are the same.

I have had this problem before and I believe it was fixed at the time, but I cannot recall how. I believe it is due to an FX rate issue maybe?

Any idea?

RDB
05-20-2011, 05:45 PM
Are you still using the winnings stat in your reports section? The winnings stat is now obsolete now HEM is compatible with multiple currencies. Winnings is equal to total winnings with no currency conversion. For example if you win $100 and £100 then winnings will show $200. Even though it has a dollar sign it is not equal to dollars. However the graph will be different as it has to display winnings in either £, $ or € and will adjust for currency conversions. Remove the winnings column from reports if you have it and instead add £GBP, $USD and/or €EUR. Then compare your winnings in one currency to a graph of the same currency to see if you still have an issue.

http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/369/Multi+Currency

This is only applicable for cash games as multi currency does not support tournaments.