PDA

View Full Version : Wrong stats ipoker

tilotilo1
03-09-2009, 12:15 AM
Hi, i play on ipoker and deposited 8k, and according to pokertracker i lost 3030, so i should have 4970 in my account there, but i have 5490 in my account......

How is this posible??? i didnt set any filters, can i send my HH so you can check? thanks alot if you can look at it,

Tilo

Al1
03-09-2009, 10:54 AM
Yeha, send me your HHs at: check your PMs

belgariad
03-09-2009, 02:33 PM
wtf? I have the same problem and posted and got the answer to start a new DB? When i did that and still the same i got the answer to send my config file? What is the "Import Errors" and "Logs" files for if not to solve this issues?

/Bel

Al1
03-09-2009, 02:56 PM
wtf? I have the same problem and posted and got the answer to start a new DB? When i did that and still the same i got the answer to send my config file? What is the "Import Errors" and "Logs" files for if not to solve this issues?

/Bel

And this do not resolve your issue?
Here I don't know what's the problem, I will check it with HHs.

belgariad
03-09-2009, 03:24 PM
Nope it didnt solve the issue. Every day hands are missing and the logs files are getting larger. Sorry if i was rude but this is really frustrating.

/B

Al1
03-09-2009, 03:28 PM
Nope it didnt solve the issue. Every day hands are missing and the logs files are getting larger. Sorry if i was rude but this is really frustrating.

/B

Can you link your thread.

belgariad
03-09-2009, 03:30 PM
http://www.holdemmanager.net/forum/showthread.php?t=7136

tilotilo1
03-09-2009, 07:58 PM
And this do not resolve your issue?
Here I don't know what's the problem, I will check it with HHs.

i already spoke with a guy of HM and he send someone the HH to check it out,

and its true its frustrating the amounts getting bigger and bigger every week,
hope it can be fixed , we wait...

tilotilo1
03-09-2009, 08:02 PM
i already spoke with a guy of HM and he send someone the HH to check it out,

and its true its frustrating the amounts getting bigger and bigger every week,
hope it can be fixed , we wait...

a question, what happens if you get disconected and moneys is in the pot and blinds etc on alot of tables, are those HH not written at all or are they written teill teh hand was disconnected,? if its written, does HM upload them and treat them as losing money? bc you got disconected? mayeb thats the problem , i do get disconected sometimes,

morny
03-09-2009, 08:45 PM
Belgariad, sorry your last post slipped through, the config file looks fine so ive escalated the problem to Roy

Til
If a hand is disconnected and the hand was in any way incomplete the HH is just ignored regardless of whether you win or lose