PDA

View Full Version : no hud ftp shootout miniftops #35

jazza
05-19-2011, 03:19 PM
Hello,

there is no hud on this table. I have installed latest version, hands are importing good, on all other tables hud is working, table manager recongnize table.

UPD Now it works but I see only -/-/-/- and hands 0.

Patvs
05-19-2011, 09:59 PM
Does it show the HUD with stats if you now replay a hand of the mini-FTOPS #35 in the replayer?

What type of tourney was this exactly?

jazza
05-20-2011, 05:32 AM
Yes, in the replayer of this tourney hud works fine, I can see all hands that I have played.

It was mini-FTOPS #35 shootout tourney, where you must win current table and wait when other players will do the same. Then another table starts where you are playing with the winners of the other 8 tables. It started yesterday 21:30 EET.

Patvs
05-20-2011, 05:49 AM
Email us a handhistory of such a game to support@holdemmanager.com

jazza
05-20-2011, 06:01 AM
Done.

Jader
05-20-2011, 02:55 PM
i think there's a problem with the mini ftops in general....

netsrak
05-22-2011, 06:13 AM
yep, we have general FTOPS hud problems.

Please reproduce the problem and send us some data we need to fix it:

screenshots with the following:

1) The table manager
2) The tables (including one with no stats)
3) The ...handhistory\screenname folder.
4) The "\rvg software\holdem manager\importing\hud data" folder AND the \appdata\roaming\hem data folder. Please Zip these folders and email them, with a link to this thread, to support@holdemmanager.com

Please make 3 and 4 the detailed view with the dates and file sizes etc.

Please zip and email the problem hand histories, with a link to this thread and your forum name, to support@holdemmanager.com

*If the game has ended and there are no .hh/.dat files in the step 4 folders, just send us the hand history files from your C:HMArchive folder.