PDA

View Full Version : Couple problems

Stormswa
07-10-2008, 05:18 PM
1. how do you delete databases I go into the database manager and it wont let me.

2. its not importing all my hands while im playing and afterwards. It skipped a whole tourney today.

morny
07-10-2008, 05:49 PM
1) http://208.109.95.123/faq/?f=21 already in the FAQ

2) How do you mean afterwards, HM only imports while your playing.

Have you checked the filters section and cleared/reset filters? Have you tried to reimport the HH for the tourney it missed. Did you get any errors?

Stormswa
07-10-2008, 05:53 PM
1) http://208.109.95.123/faq/?f=21 already in the FAQ

2) How do you mean afterwards, HM only imports while your playing.

Have you checked the filters section and cleared/reset filters? Have you tried to reimport the HH for the tourney it missed. Did you get any errors?

well you can import files after your done playing, at least I thought u could. but anyways its not importing them while im playing.

morny
07-10-2008, 05:57 PM
Sorry, i thought you were trying to mine a game you werent playing in or something.

For the tourney that it didnt import try a manual import of the HH files and see if you get any errors

Stormswa
07-10-2008, 06:02 PM
Sorry, i thought you were trying to mine a game you werent playing in or something.

For the tourney that it didnt import try a manual import of the HH files and see if you get any errors

no getting no errors just saying there are no hands to import...IDK?:confused:

morny
07-10-2008, 07:01 PM
Can you email the HH to me at paul.morny at gmail dot com

Also email your HoldemManager.config file from c:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config so i can see what filters you have selected or possibly spot something

Stormswa
07-11-2008, 04:54 PM
Can you email the HH to me at paul.morny at gmail dot com

Also email your HoldemManager.config file from c:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config so i can see what filters you have selected or possibly spot something

its happening in the early doubles on FTP, its same thing today do you think maybe the system wont pull both from my harddrive because they have similar numbers? or does it go by the id number, honestly If its just 1 tourney a day it dosent log im not worried about going through all that hassle to fix it, sorry im a lazy poker player.

whats even more interesting is the HU display is showing the stats for the players at the other table. LOL. is this thing in beta or somthing?

I seriously think it has something to do with the doubles on FTP.

Stormswa
07-11-2008, 05:07 PM
also check this out

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a6/stormswa/manager.jpg

im constantly never getting new hands? why?

it says no new files is it still imporing hands in current ones though?

god this thing is much more confusing the PokerTracker, I bought this because everyone said it is better but im not sure if I can get it to work right the better software is better.

Rvg72
07-11-2008, 05:35 PM
its happening in the early doubles on FTP, its same thing today do you think maybe the system wont pull both from my harddrive because they have similar numbers? or does it go by the id number, honestly If its just 1 tourney a day it dosent log im not worried about going through all that hassle to fix it, sorry im a lazy poker player.

whats even more interesting is the HU display is showing the stats for the players at the other table. LOL. is this thing in beta or somthing?

I seriously think it has something to do with the doubles on FTP.

It is related to the doubles - could you send hand histories from both tables (or the 1 file if they are both in the same file) so I can try to figure out how to distinguish the 2. support@holdemmanager.net

Roy

Stormswa
07-11-2008, 05:56 PM
It is related to the doubles - could you send hand histories from both tables (or the 1 file if they are both in the same file) so I can try to figure out how to distinguish the 2. support@holdemmanager.net

Roy

yea np I erased older ones so let me finish the ones im in now then will ship them to you, hopefully I win both and you dont get them till later on tonight.