i use hem+plo pro

i have windows 7 home ultimate edition

i am at the boss network (win2day) austrian skin

does anyone else has the problem?
can anyone please help me ?

thanks

yho123
05-19-2011, 02:04 PM
worked fine all day but since a few days it happens - rly have no idea what it can be

Patvs
05-19-2011, 09:41 PM
Try creating a new empty database. And reimport your archive folder.

Which Firewall, and Anti-Virus are you using?

Please update to the latest beta - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe

For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the executables and select properties... then select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab.

---

set the date formatting of your computer to M/d/yyyy (and not to European default d/M/yyyy) and set the pokerclient lobby language in English.

yho123
05-20-2011, 07:59 AM
Try creating a new empty database. And reimport your archive folder.
DONE

Which Firewall, and Anti-Virus are you using?
G Data TotalCare 2011 - spybot, cccleaner etc

Please update to the latest beta - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe
DONE

For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the executables and select properties... then select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab.
DONE

---

set the date formatting of your computer to M/d/yyyy (and not to European default d/M/yyyy) and set the pokerclient lobby language in English.
cant set the lobby langauge to english it is only austrian/german

Patvs
05-20-2011, 08:35 AM
Can you post a handhistory of a table, where the hands weren't imported.

If the client is unable to be installed in English, and/or use the English formatting in the handhistory, HoldemManager will be unable to support it.

yho123
05-21-2011, 05:24 AM
tx everything is working now