PDA

View Full Version : Incorrect time on imported hands even after chaning import time, not amused

delfunk
05-19-2011, 11:58 AM
Hi, I bought this product a few weeks ago and whilst it is rather disappointinig that there is no updating on the HUD in poker stars I was finding it ok otherwise. This was until I realised the times for all my hands are in some US zone, 6 hours behind I think. After endlessly searching your forum for the answer last night and finding "delete your hands" and other vague (for a new user) suggestions like that, I uninstalled the program and uninstalled the database on my own accord, creating secondary databases didnt seem like a good idea. I re installed both, went into settings - import time - added a 6 then started to drop my hands into the folder for importing, since there are 80k this takes a while, I have now gone back in and the time is still wrong! How can I fix this? If it cant be fixed can I get my money back?

Patvs
05-20-2011, 12:32 AM
Please update to the latest version - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe

"it is rather disappointinig that there is no updating on the HUD in poker stars"

What do you mean by this exactly? The HUD won't popup for you, or the opponent's stats won't update? (make sure the PokerStars lobby language is in English and setup the seating preferences for PokerStars: http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/34/PreferredSeating )

1. Create a new empty database (options--> database management)
2. Setup the adjust import times for PokerStars (+6 hours)
3. Run a import from folder on your archive folder, C:/HMArchive.

The times are adjusted when the hands are imported into the database.
If this doesn't resolve the problem, double check if it's actually the time of the hand in HoldemManager that's incorrect, or that the hand doesn't show up because your date filter is set to "today", but the hand does show up when you change it to "yesterday". If that's the case--> go to options--> settings--> Miscellaneous and only change the "Day Start Time".

Patvs
05-20-2011, 12:34 AM
Also.. set the date formatting of your computer to M/d/yyyy (and not to European default d/M/yyyy). ANd reboot.

Since it's possible PokerStars is writing a d/M/yyyy formatting to all the hands.
If you'd like a full refund of the program, email sales@holdemmanager.com

delfunk
05-20-2011, 02:24 PM
I wasnt wanting to create multiple databases so i tried another fresh install aftering altering my system time to display US date format and rebooting, updated to latest version, then launched HM and changed the import time, imported hands and it shows all at incorrect start time but now also in US date format.

Is it always going to be this way and only new hands (after import) will show correct time? Ive not played any more hands yet since yesterday and dont really want to until I know i wont need them again from pokerstars since that process takes several hours. Please let me know one way or the other.

Thanks

RDB
05-20-2011, 05:58 PM
http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/434/Adjust+Site+Import+Times

As detailed in the FAQ the options to adjust site import times only works on hands that are auto imported. If files are manually imported from "Import File(s)" or "Import From Folder" the times will not be changed. The only thing I can suggest to try is to move the hands to a new folder, add the location of this folder to your auto import settings temporarily, then try importing them using auto import.