PDA

View Full Version : Bossmedia (SvS)

killerwolf
05-19-2011, 03:28 AM
Hello, I played a rather amazing session the other day on my laptop which also got the latest software of HEM. Obviously i'd like to move that session into my stationary that got most of my database so i get a rather precise result in the end of the month.

However.
I can't seem to move the boss-hh's, I get every other network to work on my stationary but not the bossmedia. Also, when i look at the created HH-files they look superwierd from boss and boss only while the other looks like the standard hh.

This is how it looks in the start, cba linking the whole history for privacy purposes(to lazy to censur)

edit: uhm, the hh vanishes due to all the < >... html language ftl.
<HISTORY ID="1527256957" SESSION="session273209135.xml" TABLE="Horn 2" GAME="GAME_THM" GAMETYPE="GAMETYPE_REAL" GAMEKIND="GAMEKIND_CASH" TABLECURRENCY="SEK" LIMIT="NL" STAKES="25.00/50.00" DATE="1302684190" TABLETOURNEYID="" WIN="0.00" LOSS="50.00" ENDTIME="1302684207">

Is this correct, if so, why doesnt my hands show up even if i choose the correct day? and my aliases are right.

Patvs
05-19-2011, 10:59 PM
Please update to the latest version - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe

HoldemManager should have no problems importing the Boss Media handhistories.

Copy the hands from your your laptop
C:\Users\USER\AppData\Local\Boss Media\Poker\Client folder
or they may have already been moved to your archive folder C:/Archive

And reimport them in your other database.
Do they import as errors,... or they import but then don't show up in the database?

If they import as errors:
set the date formatting of your computer to M/d/yyyy (and not to European default d/M/yyyy) and reboot

If they import and then don't show up in the database:
clear filters (even though it appears no filters are selected)
instead of selecting your ALIAS, just select the Boss Media nickname.

killerwolf
06-08-2011, 03:09 PM
ya it worked when i updated HEM on both computers and re-exported+imported.

Thanks,

Robert

kamachos
06-08-2011, 07:04 PM
I have a difference in reports when using an alias including boss media player and other players, and just using the boss media player wth no alias. What causes that difference?

Patvs
06-08-2011, 10:19 PM
ALIAS (Boss Hero + other hero's) should have more hands as the reports are based on all the hero's combined.

kamachos
06-09-2011, 07:29 AM
ALIAS (Boss Hero + other hero's) should have more hands as the reports are based on all the hero's combined.
-obviously i know that

I am saying that there is a difference in hands and numbers between the alias in reports with the Player tick selected (breaking it down per screen name, thus seeing Boss media stats on their own) when comparing the Boss break down to when I select not the alias but just the Boss screen name on its own.

Other users have reported the same issue in the Boss sticky

Patvs
06-09-2011, 07:41 AM
Clear filters (even though it appears no filters are selected)

Try reimporting the hands into a new empty database.

Can you post two screenshots of the issue, if it still occurs in the new database.