PDA

View Full Version : cant import from ladbrokes

busmusen
03-08-2009, 03:58 AM
I get tables shown in the table manager but no hands are importing.

Looked at the setup, updated to new 1.08 beta version, tried renaming the dat file, tried importing from that as a single file, tried creating a new database and imprting from that one, the it seemed like hands was imported to that one(at least it said 995 hands were imported) but the new database are still empty.

Please advice me what I can do?

morny
03-08-2009, 07:27 AM
Is UAC disabled http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=73

Also when you imported the hands into the new database did you clear all your filters, how many players does it say in the players TAB (x)

What if you go to change and try searching for other players you played against recently, do they show up?

busmusen
03-09-2009, 12:14 PM
its really weird , I dont know ow many hors I spent trying to fix this, since I multitable I need the stats, but I dont know what I can try more...

it seems at one time the new database managed to import some hands yesterday casue I have 97 players in the tab of the new one, however none of them is me. I have tried playing maybe 6-7 short sessions after trying different things, reinstalling ladbrokes , the new(test) database and my real one but nothing.

The table manager opens up and the table names are there, the handhistoryfile in the ladbrokes folder is growing as I play but no hands are imported.

holdem manager says files imported : gets a number
hands imported is always 0 though

today when I played at play at ipoker everything is ok.

If you have no more suggestions could a teamviewer session help or maybe if I sent my database file?

morny
03-09-2009, 07:19 PM
email me and well do a teamviewer session morny@holdemmanager.net