PDA

View Full Version : HUD works but reports not showing

walofs
05-18-2011, 05:04 PM
When I play on Full Tilt everything works fine. However, when I switch to my name on Pokerstars, I cannot get any Tourney Results (no filters) to show up. The Tourney Reports only show from 18th to 22nd of April 2011.
The HUD appears to be working fine. What am I doing wrong?

netsrak
05-19-2011, 03:57 AM
For stars you need to import additional tourney summaries.

For older tourneys you have to request tournament summaries manually: Pokerstars > Requests > Tournament Histories...
and import the data from the mail: http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/117/Import+Emailed+Hand+Histories+

Then import them manually to HM.

For new tourneys:
Stars now supports the writing of summaries directly to your computer: http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/441/Poker+Stars+Tournament+Summary+Setup

walofs
05-19-2011, 04:38 AM
Hi netsrak,
Thanks for the reply.
I had already setup writing the summaries to my computer. They are there and, I believe, correctly setup in HM as the Current Import Folders section has the same filename (+ subfolders).
Unless the "+subfolders" section is causing a problem, I think I must have missed a setting in HM itself to do with the Tourney Results.
Any ideas?

netsrak
05-19-2011, 09:42 AM
Please create a new database for a test and import the hands and summaries for some sample tourneys into this database. Are the results correct?

walofs
05-19-2011, 07:18 PM
Hi netsrak,
I've done as you asked and I saw it updating the "new" files. However, I still cannot see anything in the Tourney Results - no stats whatsoever. I must have missed something but I have no idea what.

Patvs
05-19-2011, 09:52 PM
set the date formatting of your computer to M/d/yyyy (and not to European default d/M/yyyy) And reboot.

You already reimport both the handhistories and summaries into a new empty database??

Also clear filters (even though it appears no filters are selected)

walofs
05-20-2011, 04:20 AM
Hi,
I have made a new folder called Stars with 2 subfolders: TournSummary and HandHistory. I copied each set of of results into the relevant subfolder. When I added these to HM it said that they were imported.
I adjusted the date to M/dd/yyyy and rebooted.
I then cleared filters and clicked Tourney Results and still nothing happens. As soon as I switch to my FT account the results are there immediately. Would reinstalling HM solve it? My HM version is 1.11.06e-1

Patvs
05-20-2011, 04:44 AM
pm sent