PDA

View Full Version : 3 questions about stats

Black winter day
03-07-2009, 01:29 PM
1) 4bet range. I understand, that it's "4bet range is calculated by: Total PFR divided by Total 4bet %. The thing to keep in mind is that most 4bet situations will involve later positions and PFR and 4bet % will be higher from late position than the overall PFR and 4bet would be. As 4bet by position isn’t currently being compiled it would take a major overhaul to have it calculated the latter way but it will be introduced in the future."

What i do like to understand, is when it shows, for example "4bet range = 3%", does it mean that i can just enter 3 in pokerstove and it will show me the range of his 4bets? Or is it basically just a relation between pfr and 4bet, or ,what % of the preflop raises this guy 4bets and has nothing to do with total 4bet range?

2) How can i see my 3bet by position stats, while reviewing my session in the cash game ---> reports? Where are those stats? (for example, 3bet from bb, 3bet from the button etc).

3) Whenever i watch my hand in the replayer, i only have small amount of hands on myself. Is replayer showing only my number of hands in this particular session?

Thanks!

morny
03-07-2009, 05:09 PM
1) Well yeah but its not neccessarily 3% of hes top range, it might include 0.5% bluffs and 2.5% top range

2) There currently only available in the Hud

3) It should show all your stats, update to this version as there was problems in the replayer with a previous stat http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/Hm1.08Beta.exe