PDA

View Full Version : Export Question

KellyRae
05-17-2011, 08:52 PM
Is there a way to export hand histories to a csv file which I can then import into excel for spreadsheet analysis? Also would like to export to a single file if possible.

When I did the export hand histories from the options menu, it just sent full hand histories to multiple files.

Patvs
05-17-2011, 10:47 PM
Rightclick on a hand (in the reports/hands/sessions tab) and pick: export grid to CSV file. (this will only export the grid, how it's displayed in the HoldemManager results)

To export the actual handhistory, rightclick on a hand and pick 'copy hand to clipboard'. Then copy/paste the hand into Excel.

KellyRae
05-18-2011, 11:13 AM
Thanks for this. What I was actually trying to do is get a comparison of rake from Merge vs. FullTilt -- what I'd need is a way to send to an excel file -- for each hand -- the size of the pot, the number of players, the stakes and the amount raked. Then I could match it against what the FT rake would be with the same parameters.

Perhaps not possible (or maybe not easy to do) -- but if there is some way to do so easily that would be helpful.

Sarek
05-18-2011, 11:34 AM
The only way is described abobe

Patvs
05-19-2011, 09:11 PM
Does Merge have dealt rake, so you'd like to compare dealt vs weight-contributed rake..... like a "what if scenario".... how much rake would I have paid if Full Tilt was still using dealt rake and vice versa?

It's not possible to do this in HoldemManager,... unless you write your own custom stat (with the different rake method) and add this to reports.
I believe such a stat for Full Tilt has already been written and can be found in the /custom reports subforum.