PDA

View Full Version : HUD stops working while tourney table balancing

TheLastNail
03-07-2009, 01:58 AM
hi, i play tourneys seldom, but it really waxes me that every time I play them HEM's HUD simply turnes off after I am moved to other table for the first time and never works again. Table manager recognizes the new table, but no stats are shown. Up to that moment it works fine, but after that i cannot get it to start, I ve even tried restarting it, doesnt help. Interestingly though, while multitab CG as well, on CG it works perfectly as always, but at T simultaneosly it simply doesnt show anything... ?????any help really aprreciated. thx!

i play at Titan

morny
03-07-2009, 12:08 PM
This is because ipoker dont write in the HH that it moved table so you need to use the table finder

http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=54

TheLastNail
03-09-2009, 01:41 AM
thx, it works!! its a bit irritating however, bcs it usually takes sth like 2-3hands for table manager to recognize new table properly (at times, it does recognize, but actually doesnt allow me to drag that symbol, and had also exp, that after dragging, wrong stats were shown for couple of hands (from the old table).. ) and only after that i can do that draggy thing.. also.. while multitabling, its sometimes more diffucult to do.. so if it would be possible to manage this somehow in the new update.. would be gr8 ;)