PDA

View Full Version : Pre-fetching problem HU on stars

Hunter
03-07-2009, 01:52 AM
If I sit down at a HU table on an empty HU table on stars where I presume two players just left the HUD pops up the stats for the two previous players.

Someone else sits down with me and 2 or so hands in the HUD updates and shows the newly seated player's stats as expected, however my hero stats are all clumped together and unreadable in the bottom left.

I am able to fix this by clicking on the table manager, un-checking the box next to the table to disable HUD stats, and then clicking it again to re-enable HUD stats. My hero stats then appear as expected.

I do not encounter this issue if its a brand new table with no previous players.

please advise. thanks. I can post a screenshot if necessary, let me know.

morny
03-07-2009, 12:01 PM
Can you post a screenshot of the clumped up stats please

Hunter
04-10-2009, 11:47 PM
sorry for the delay. Here's a screenshot. THis is running the latest 1.08b26.

It still occurs just as i described in the first post. In the bottom table, I guess zerbesstyl and RichyBaby were playing before I sat down at the bottom empty table. Someone sits in with me, after the first hand my Hero stats go wachy, and I have to reset by unchecking and checking as described in the original post.

http://img9.imageshack.us/img9/81/21947530.png

morny
04-11-2009, 08:56 AM
Ok sorry for this but i just want to make sure i have the correct problem, the only thing i can see thats different is in the square box in the top left corner on table 1 is moved underneath the stats in the bottom left, is that the issue and are you saying it auto moves it there by itself when someone else was sitting down?

Hunter
04-11-2009, 09:51 AM
There are actually two boxes in the top left, one moves to the bottom left, and the other to the middle left underneath another box. Yes it automoves there. I then open table manager, uncheck the table, re-check the table and its back to normal.

I sat down at an empty "Karma II" table. Apparently the table was recently occupied by two other players, zerbesstyl and richybaby. Once I sit down, their stats pop up in the correct positions. Now a player comes along and sits down with me. Zerb and Richy's stats are still up from the pre-fetching. After one hand, the new Villain's stats change correctly, but my Hero stats go into the alignment pictured in the bottom pic.

And again this does not happen if I turn off pre-fetching.

morny
04-11-2009, 05:10 PM
Can you follow these instructions:

1) Make a backup of your C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder
2) Uninstall HM via the Control Panel
3) Go to Program Files and delete the RVG Software directory, or the equivalent for Vista
4) Reboot your computer
5) Install the complete setup of HM: http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/holdemmanager.zip
7) Download the latest patch HM: http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/Hm1.08Beta.exe
8) Test if it for a while and see if it work

Then

9) Close down Holdem Manager and copy the config folder from step 1 and copy and overwrite it to your C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder
10) Test if it works again for a while