PDA

View Full Version : How is the hrs played calculated in the sessions tab?

mohow
03-06-2009, 06:10 PM
Hi I'm finding an odd result in my sessions tab. The sum of my "minutes played" is incorrect.

When I filter for "Last 200 Hands" I get the following results in the minutes played column (they are all short because I play headsup):

Using my calculator this sums to 67.7 minutes. 67.7/60 = 1.12 hrs. And yet the column sums to 1.60 hrs in HEM.

Is HEM calculating the entire time I sat at the table waiting for an opponent?

HEM doesn't seem to take account of the many times a day I sit at a table and then leave without playing a hand.

For example:
I sit at table A for 3min and no one arrives so I exit table. (HEM calculates this as 0.00 hrs in sessions tab)
I sit at table B wait for 2min and some sits and we play for 10 additional minutes. (HEM calculates this as a 12minute session).

So this entire "session" in which I was sitting at table for a total of 15minutes and only played for 10minutes is calculated in HEM as 12 minutes or 0.2 hrs.

Have I got this correct?
If so is there anyway to have calculate only time actually playing?

Thanks.

Thanks.

Al1
03-06-2009, 08:59 PM
I'm not sure HM takes in account the time you wait on tables, because no HHs are created. But I will escalate this question to morny.

In your last 200 hands, have you played another thing that HU?

Can you attach those hands (hand tab => select "All" hands (your 200 ones) right click and choose "Export All Hands to Hard Drive").

Escalated to morny (Support), he will answer asap.

mohow
03-07-2009, 12:19 AM
Hi Al,

I am unable to duplicate the problem. For whatever reason the minutes played column is now summing correctly.

There is a slight descripancy when I group by session vs. by day.

For instance if I group by session I played 4.27 hours or 256.5 minutes.
if I group by day I played 4.07 hours or 244 minutes.

I don't know what the source of this descripancy is but other problem I cannot seem to duplicate. I'll let you know if it shows up again.