PDA

View Full Version : Unmark all hands

Ronald prins
03-06-2009, 02:46 PM
For the second time I clicked by accident on unmark all marked hands. This deleted al the marking from all my marked hand! Especially these are the difficult and import hands which I wanted to review or discuss with others.

How can I look back which hands were marked?

If the answer is, you cant. Then please fix a confirmation question in Holdemmanager for unmarking all hands because it's very annoying having all your important difficult hands a mark deleted so I cant fin them back. With confirmation question I mean a question like "are you sure to unmark all hands?".

morny
03-06-2009, 03:33 PM
You cant undo this but ill forward this to Roy to see if an option to undo or maybe a confirmation can be added

Rvg72
03-07-2009, 07:17 PM
Good point, this will be fixed in the next update

Roy

MikeHunt
09-17-2009, 04:15 AM
I just did the same thing despite the confirmation dialog. Now I have 15k hands marked...so I need to unmark these otherwise the function of marking hands will be useless in the future. Is unmarking hands possible? If not please make it possible soon...must be very easy update to make. Thanks.

netsrak
09-17-2009, 07:34 AM
Can't find it too. I'll forward it to Roy...

Rvg72
09-17-2009, 07:18 PM
Hi, click on "Show Marked Hands" and then make sure you have selected "All hands". Next right click and you will see an "Unmark all hands"

Roy