PDA

View Full Version : Filter not applying correctly in reports tab

ffrllc
03-06-2009, 01:01 PM
I had a one-on-one coaching session to go over my HM DB in great detail and learn specifically where I'm winning money and loosing money yesterday (GREAT IDEA / VERY VALUABLE by the way...I'd be more then happy to let you know more about if interested).

While we were going through how I'm playing my smallish pairs from late position my "HM Coach" was setting the filters to filter only 2's-6's, but for some reason it was filtering 2's-6's AND some hands where I had NO hole cards. It would show a few hundred hands and only a portion of them were actually 2's-6's. The rest were the hands where HM would show not show my hole cards.

We also had a problem filtering only pocket A's. We had a sample of 36,711 hands and when we filtered "only Aces", 4,133 instances showed. Unless I am the luckiest person in the history of the world with getting dealt pocket Aces, this obviously is not correct (I should only get aces 166 times in this sample). Most of the hands that showed up in the result were hands where HM showed me with no hole cards.

Here's a screen shot of this sample before any filter was applied:
http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff92/ffrllc/BeforeFilter.jpg

Here's the screen shot after I selected pocket Aces as the only hand to show (I clicked "filter" > "edit" > "hole cards" > and only selected pocket aces. Then I hit "save and close"):
http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff92/ffrllc/AfterFilter.jpg

Some hands further down when scrolling do show my hole cards as pocket aces. Some of these went to showdown and some didn't.

Any idea what might be going on where HM is adding random hands to something I'm trying to filter?

I'm using HM 1.08 beta 7 on Vista (both are running as admin).

morny
03-06-2009, 03:38 PM
Escalated to Roy, Hell respond here asap

Rvg72
03-07-2009, 07:33 PM
You need to check the "only get hands with known holecards" box in the holecards selection tab of the filter form.

Roy