PDA

View Full Version : Table preferences

Waterd103
03-06-2009, 06:42 AM
I donīt seem to be able to put a higher number to the min number of hands required to display stats, i want it to be 300, but it doesnīt seem to work.

Also i want it to work also on hero stats, i donīt want my stats to be displayed unless i already played at least 100 hands on the table, but i could accept it to be the same cap than the general cap

Al1
03-06-2009, 03:56 PM
Can you try this version: http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/Hm1.08Beta.exe

Waterd103
03-06-2009, 09:22 PM
Can you try this version: http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/Hm1.08Beta.exe
i did, yet the same

Al1
03-06-2009, 09:48 PM
Escalated to morny (Support), he will answer asap.

Nervertheless, why do you wanna wait 300 hands?! You can have some infos for VPIP and PFR after 30-50 hands, even earlier if your opponent is nit or hyper loose.

morny
03-07-2009, 10:30 AM
email me and well do a teamviewer session to see what the problem is morny@holdemmanager.net and also link to this thread

Waterd103
03-08-2009, 08:54 PM
ok i will mail

The answer is that i sometimes play 8-10 tables, and reallym i prefer to play pretty straightforward, 50-100 are not enough sample size to deviate of my game.
And is distracting to have so many stats and checking the number of hands, when playing so many tables.

When i happen to play 4 tables, it's completly different, because i have to to take the small sample data for what is and use it accordingly.

But it happend to me many times that for playing fast in 8-10 tables shorthanded i end based myself on a hand to realize my simple size was not big enough to do such a big assumption. (like playing based on their after 3bet Fold to cbet, or after 3bet cbet, or defining too much their 3bet/3bet fold range.)

DeepBlue
03-23-2009, 07:13 AM
I couldn't find an answer to this anywhere, so this seemed like the closest existing thread.

Why is it that the number of hands listed for me (Hero) always starts from 0 whenever I sit at a fresh table/session? Shouldn't it only do that if I double click for "this session's stats only"? Was it simply a development design decision that the "Hero" will always want to see his stats just for that table specifically?

I've been wondering about this for months, thought it was a bug at first but have assumed it's by design.

Also, side question - while the total amount won/lost included rebuys by players (cash game rebuys) in Poker Tracker, it still doesn't seem to in HM. Is this an existing feature request or should I add it?

Thanks!

Mike chops
03-23-2009, 10:59 AM
The hero starting at zeo is by design.

We add the amount won and lost on each hand. So even though rebuys arent tracked for cash games, the total should be correct.