PDA

View Full Version : New Articles?

Gig
03-06-2009, 06:06 AM
I'm still on 1.07, but i'm guessing in 1.08 are no new articles. Am I right and when do you implement a) new articles b) the fullring versions of the articles? Maybe you can even say sth about the title/content of the (planned) new ones?

I really love the existing articles and think this is one of the major advantages in comparison to PT.

Al1
03-06-2009, 03:55 PM
I'm still on 1.07, but i'm guessing in 1.08 are no new articles. Am I right and when do you implement a) new articles b) the fullring versions of the articles? Maybe you can even say sth about the title/content of the (planned) new ones?

I really love the existing articles and think this is one of the major advantages in comparison to PT.

Currently, there is 7 articles in the last beta.
Beta are hyper stable, I allways insta upgrade my HM when there is a new beta withtout any prob. Beta = more something like a fix/upgrade.

Gig
03-07-2009, 04:02 PM
OK i just installed the Beta. :D

I have no time today to play or work with the new article. But i read some of it and it looks great, like the ones before.

CF23
03-08-2009, 11:07 AM
Currently, there is 7 articles in the last beta.
Beta are hyper stable, I allways insta upgrade my HM when there is a new beta withtout any prob. Beta = more something like a fix/upgrade.

that's good to know there is a new article in there; any chance to get it without upgrading?

i'm a bit reluctant to upgrade since i read i'd have to reimport everything and when a new stable release comes i'll have to reimport another time?

Al1
03-08-2009, 09:00 PM
that's good to know there is a new article in there; any chance to get it without upgrading?

i'm a bit reluctant to upgrade since i read i'd have to reimport everything and when a new stable release comes i'll have to reimport another time?

No, you can't. Where have you read that?

You have to reimport sometimes when there is a major upgrade, but if you don't upgrade, HM will work too, you just can't use some new functions.