PDA

View Full Version : Can I really get the HEM free? I am so annoyed about it!

csh27_em$
03-05-2009, 09:58 PM
Some days ago, I registered my RedKings account via holdemmanager.net to get the Holdem Manager free. I DID download RedKings client from your site link(http://www.holdemmanager.net/purchase/pro_version/GetitFree.html) and I DID registered my RedKings Account using bonus code HM500. But my first registration failed and I tried again and succeeded the next day. I have not deposit money to my account because the only reason I will play on RedKings is to get the HEM free but I am not sure my account is tracked to your site for the first failure registration. So I emailed to Sales@holdemmanager.net to make sure about it, Roy said: "Hi, I will contact my person there and try to find out what happened". But up till now, I have not receive any response and I am so confused about this. Can I really get the HEM free? Is it so hard to verify whether my RedKings accout is tracked to your site? It's not a tough thing to do but why have the problem happened? If I can't get the HEM free, I will buy it directly, but please give me a fast response and don't waste my time, PLEASE!

Sorry for my English and hope my expression is clear. TY

morny
03-06-2009, 03:25 PM
Escalated to Roy, hell respond asap

Rvg72
03-07-2009, 07:15 PM
This has been resolved. You seemed to have downloaded directly from their site and not from our affiliate link which is why you were not tracked but our RedKings contact has fixed this and everything is good to go

Roy