PDA

View Full Version : Is there a way to have a different HUD layout for HU,6max,FR, etc

Lego05
08-02-2008, 01:21 PM
Basically in the title.

Is there a way to have a different HUD layout based on how many people play at that table: so one for HU tables, one for 6max, one for full ring, etc. ?

There's a lot more room at HU and 6max tables. It's harder to fit the amount of stats onto a full ring table that I put onto 6max tables.....and for HU you have way more room.

Also I see you can put the table VPIP in? Any way to also put the table PFR in? And I don't get why under table preferences I have the panel background as white and all of the stats show up with white backgrounds except the table VPIP has a black background.....?

Sorry for all the questions. Seems to be coming together though.

fabio
08-02-2008, 01:39 PM
You can create different layouts in the Player Preferences

Lego05
08-02-2008, 01:49 PM
Still wondering about this:

Also I see you can put the table VPIP in? Any way to also put the table PFR in? And I don't get why under table preferences I have the panel background as white and all of the stats show up with white backgrounds except the table VPIP has a black background.....?

Thanks.

Melchiades
08-11-2008, 11:46 AM
You can create different layouts in the Player Preferences
Huh? How? Maybe I'm stupid, but I don't see any spots to create different layouts. Running v.1.06.01d.

Also, for some reason my Heros stats have stopped staying fixed even though I have "Fix my stats position" ticked.

morny
08-11-2008, 12:03 PM
Latest Version of Holdem Manager available is: 1.06.01t and is available here: http://www.rvgsoftware.com/hm/hmupdate1.06.01t.exe

Melchiades
08-11-2008, 03:17 PM
Cheers.