PDA

View Full Version : HEM problem?

APAP
05-16-2011, 05:08 PM
Hello!

I am not sure if this is a hem problem, but I dont really know where to look.
After playing on different poker clients for not more than 30 minutes some kind of bug occur on my computer. The pointer starts freezing back and forward in 3-5 sec intervals. When I restart my computer the problem is gone and I can use it for several hours without anything happening. When I try to play poker again it freezes again after a while(it has happened 5 times the last 48 hours but never before that). Could this problem be related to hem in any way?

Patvs
05-16-2011, 09:46 PM
Which Operating System, Firewall, and Anti-Virus are you using?

Please update to the latest beta - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe

For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the executables and select properties... then select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab.

Add exceptions to the windows firewall for those files, even if the firewall is turned off. If you have a 3rd party firewall, do the equivalent or uninstall it temporarily

And run a manual Windows Update and install ALL updates.