PDA

View Full Version : Ongame

Dory
03-05-2009, 10:42 AM
Hello,
I have some trouble whit ongame, i explain when i start auto import i not see the stats of the player in the tables whit HUD and when i finished play i not find in cash game my session but i see some strange after i start ongame i clic auto iport and in the windows open i clic table find table then i cant see the stats ??

And to ipoker i have the stat whit the HUD but cannot find my session after playing and not see my pseudo in this room to player only players to other room ??

Thank You for your help

morny
03-05-2009, 03:44 PM
Please attach your holdemmanager.config file from C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder and i look into it further

Dory
03-05-2009, 08:24 PM
Hello morny,

My english not very good not antherstand you want i send you my config folder ?

Al1
03-06-2009, 03:33 PM
Hello morny,

My english not very good not antherstand you want i send you my config folder ?

No, just the file "holdemmanager.config" which is in the config folder.

Dory
03-06-2009, 08:41 PM
Ok i find it thank you ;)

Al1
03-06-2009, 09:39 PM
It seems you have ticked the "Import From Subfolders" box, you have to untick it.
"Options => Configure Auto Import Folders" and edit this thing and tell me if it works.

Dory
03-06-2009, 10:02 PM
I have the Hud but the stats is everywhere in the table but not a right place and after i playing i not find the stats something not anthertand in right of "Selected Report Name from List" i not find my nickname in ongame room but i find my nickname in PS and FT room ?? not antherstand because i delete auto import for FT.

In HUD Option --> Seating Preference i cant choice for PS and FT but not for Ongame ?? :(

morny
03-07-2009, 11:35 AM
right click and drag your stats to the correct place then if you use preferred seating then set it up via HM http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=96 and if not turn off preferred seating in HM

Are you sure your filters are all cleared in HM http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=129 also are you selecting the change button (not the one to the right of the change button that shows a dropdown list) and then typing in your name?

There is no preferred seating option at Ongame is there?

Dory
03-09-2009, 09:46 PM
Hello,

I trying all of this and not change always not see my hand and in players not see my player name on room ongame ??

morny
03-09-2009, 09:54 PM
Please attach your holdemmanager.config file from C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder and i look into it further

Dory
03-09-2009, 10:30 PM
ok ;) thank for help

morny
03-10-2009, 01:20 PM
You still havent followed that FAQ i linked to showing how to set it up as per the new ramdisk option, please follow that and post the holdemmanager.config file again if it dosent solve the problem