PDA

View Full Version : obviously miscalculated stats

Kampfpizza
03-05-2009, 09:57 AM
Hello,

in my big NL Shorthanded database are some players with obv. miscalculated stats. The affected stats are AI Equity and won w/o SD. HM reports some players lose very much money w/o SD and I am pretty sure that this is not correct. Also the average AI EV seems too low.

For example, there is a player in my DB with 18.5 k hands who has a loss of 1208$ and EV corrected losings of 670$. According to HM, he loses 2665,4 $ w/o sd. he raises 15% of his hands preflop, wents to showdown in 26,7%, wins 50,1 % $ at the SD and has an average AI equity of 35,2%. How does he win difference of 1450$ between his net$ and his non sd loss with 50,1% w$@SD?

(pokerstars no limit 0,5/1 sh)

There are some players with these obv. wrong values - how does this come and what can I do against it?

Kampfpizza

morny
03-05-2009, 03:48 PM
Ok its hard to find the problem like that, if the stat is wrong then you need to find the HH where it either calculates wtsd when he didnt or wtsd was not calculated when it should have. Ive checked a good few and they all seem to be fine to me

To narrow down 1 hand, just use the between feature. If you find one please export the HH and send it to morny@holdemmanager.net and well get the problem fixed