PDA

View Full Version : Replayer suggestion

Botmac
05-15-2011, 11:37 AM
I know you guys have a ton of work to do on HM2, but if I could make a suggestion for future consideration. I love what you've done with the replayer. One thing that would be nice to see is an pop out equity calculator.Where you have the expand, notes and options buttons you could add it there. I have pokerstove on my home page, but you have to switch back to the page to open it. Thanks guys.

morny
05-16-2011, 08:31 AM
Thanks, i quite like the idea and will put it forward for consideration

rowhousepd
07-12-2011, 07:07 PM
I'm not a huge fan of the small deck icons that show up in the reports. It looks like they might be hard coded in HM2? If so, can you at least offer a few different options for us besides the current default mini deck?

Also, is it possible to redesign the replayer like we could in the old HM1? I see the folder where the images are kept (C:\Program Files (x86)\Holdem Manager 2\ReplayerSkins), but I'm not sure if there's a way to move stuff around even if I replace the images.

Thanks.

udbrky
07-14-2011, 03:29 AM
This kind of thing can be visited after performance and reliability are finished.

rowhousepd
07-15-2011, 04:34 PM
Ok, well the replayer designer option would be really great -- I'm finding it very difficult to put up a HUD for full ring games in the default replayer, and I think I can rearrange it a bit to make it work better if I had the option. Thanks.

udbrky
07-27-2011, 05:56 PM
A few people are suggesting changes to the replayer, this thread is to catch them.

Keith_MM
07-30-2011, 05:54 AM
How about bringing back the hand history button or put another icon with the option/notes one to open the hand history(or add an extra option to the options menu "show hand history") or replace the export hand with export to clipboard. Just some easy way to get the hand history (with stats) into the clipboard for postingto forums while reviewing marked hands.

sarvam
07-31-2011, 06:59 AM
Hey,

I've tried the replayer and I like it.
But in my view, having the list of hero hands is more useful than the number of present hand of x hands played (besides knowing that this current hand is the 58/225 is also interesting).

Cheers.

rowhousepd
08-11-2011, 11:50 PM
How about bringing back the hand history button or put another icon with the option/notes one to open the hand history(or add an extra option to the options menu "show hand history") or replace the export hand with export to clipboard. Just some easy way to get the hand history (with stats) into the clipboard for postingto forums while reviewing marked hands.
+1 ... unless there's already a way to do it that I'm missing tight now.

Sarek
08-12-2011, 01:31 PM
Export to clipboard from replayer feature is allready written up.

navi
08-13-2011, 09:48 PM
Would it be possible to add the Pot Odds as a percentage as well as a ratio like it is implemented in the HM1 replayer? Thanks.

udbrky
08-14-2011, 08:08 PM
passed along