PDA

View Full Version : I need easy stats and I cant figure how to set up the filters

am8594
03-04-2009, 11:55 AM
Hi there, I need to query some kind of easy stats. Any help on setting up the filters will be apreciated. This is what I need.

1) %hands won when I was allin preflop against a single opponent and my %win was more than 70%
2) %hands won when I was allin preflop against a single opponent and my %win was less than 30%
3) %hands won when I was allin preflop against a single opponent and my %win was between 45% and 55%
4) %hands won when I was allin preflop against a single opponent pocket pair vs pocket pair with me holding the higher pair
5) %hands won when I was allin preflop against a single opponent pocket pair vs pocket pair with me holding the lower pair
6) Number of times that I was holding a pocket pair and someone else on the table held a higher one
7) Number of times that I was holding a pocket pair and someone else on the table held a lower one

Also when I use the allin win% is bigger than x and the allin win% is less than x they dont seem to work together.

Thanks in advance for any help

am8594
03-04-2009, 02:45 PM
Anyone please!!!! At least tell me why the "allin win% is bigger than...." and the "allin win% is less than..." they dont wotk together.

If they work, I should be able to reproduce all my coinflips that way. but when I use them together it will return zero hands. Please Morny or RGV or anybody???

morny
03-04-2009, 02:56 PM
There seems to be a problem with that filter, ill inform Roy and see if he can get it fixed

Currently you cant compare your hand to the villains hand you can only filter hands where YOU had a certain hand type.