PDA

View Full Version : Bodog problems

nlacap
05-15-2011, 06:28 AM
I had HEM up and running before I updated it. For some reason it's not working. I have bodog hand grabber and idleminer and every time I try to auto import it does not work. It keeps saying auto update did not find any new files and when I think its going to work it states import error from 1-10. Any help will be greatly appciated..

netsrak
05-15-2011, 12:18 PM
Reboot your computer and update the 1.11.06e-1 update again as first thing after the reboot.

If it still doesn't work create a new database and test some hands with this database.

Sarek
05-15-2011, 12:26 PM
Are your HM and Idleminer fully updated?

nlacap
05-17-2011, 05:58 AM
I just tried everything you said. Im using Kaspersky Internet Security and followed some of the advice from the forums about this and still cant get it working. Im getting the FATAL:3d00 failure to recognize data base.( I think thats what it said) All my apps are up to date and still no luck, any other advice you can give.

netsrak
05-17-2011, 09:25 AM
Where do you get this error message?

Please post a screenshot.

Please attach your holdemmanager.config file from C:\Program Files(X86)\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder (or something similar depending on your installation). It may be just called holdemmanager if you've extentions turned off. And attach some test hands too.

nlacap
05-19-2011, 01:21 AM
I sent you the file and a couple of screen shots.

nlacap
05-19-2011, 01:26 AM
Some more scrn shots

netsrak
05-19-2011, 04:18 AM
You get the 3D00 error message during HM start and then its working?

Please schedule a remote support session with our support. Email support@holdemmanager.net, with a link to this thread and your forum name, so we can setup a Teamviewer (http://www.holdemmanager.net/teamviewer) session.

nlacap
05-19-2011, 11:05 PM
I get the error message right as I start it up. When I start to import it doesn't work. Im still HEM but nothing is happen it just searches for the hands. I checked with idleminer and they said i have the latest version. I live in Hawaii and it might be a little hard to set a session. What is the time difference from where the support is located. Thank for all the help really appreciate it..

Patvs
05-20-2011, 12:10 AM
Please update to the latest version - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe

Uninstall Kaspersky and reboot.

Which SQL version are you using?

Can you post/attach a handhistory of a hand that imports as an error?

nlacap
05-20-2011, 07:10 AM
Thanks for the help man, I just got it up and running. I uninstall everything and when i loaded all of it up again up and running. I think it was the anti-virus. I installed a different version of Kaspersky. Thanks for the help I appreciate the time you toook

crazyivan24
05-24-2011, 01:29 AM
I have Bodog Hand Grabber Version 1.17

Today May 23, 2011 Bodog released new software which forced me to download it. However, the Bodog Hand Grabber doesn't work now, doesn't save/import the hands, and the HUD doesn't work.

Please advise on new download for it?

Thanks

Ivan

Patvs
05-24-2011, 02:03 AM
Contact Idleminer if they have an update for the Hand Grabber

crazyivan24
05-25-2011, 02:09 AM
Anyone fix this yet? No answer from Idleminer.

Drop2YaDance
05-25-2011, 04:46 PM
Anyone fix this yet? No answer from Idleminer.

no I'm in same boat.

I dl trial yesterday and everything was running fine. I thought "wow, this is nice and useful", instantly bought it, and it hasn't worked since. :(

crazyivan24
05-25-2011, 10:23 PM
Its been 2 days... no word from Idleminer :(

Drop2YaDance
05-26-2011, 11:04 PM
Ya I'm sure it's not optimal, but the only way I've got it to work is by uninstalling/installing every time i reboot my cpu and leaving the working prog open until I do reboot.

Patvs
05-27-2011, 07:07 AM
Which Operating System, Firewall, and Anti-Virus are you using?

For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the executables and select properties... then select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab.

Add exceptions to the windows firewall for those files, even if the firewall is turned off. If you have a 3rd party firewall, do the equivalent or uninstall it temporarily.

Do the same for the main idleminer.exe file