PDA

View Full Version : HH from a MTT.

JJamieJJ
05-14-2011, 04:51 PM
Can i pull of just one HH when i like from any given MTT using HEM?

If so where is that option?

Thanks,

JJ

Patvs
05-14-2011, 10:41 PM
Sure, click on the MTT (tourney--> results--> dataview-->

Find/select the hand at the bottom half of the screen--> rightclick on the hand to either replay the hand, or export it.

JJamieJJ
05-15-2011, 06:35 AM
There are some MTT i played last night which are not on there, how come?

I am looking to export two games from last night for a friend to review, buti cannot find them.

I have set all the filter back to normal buy in 0 - 100, players 0 - 40000, all game types etc ...

but it is not on there. I have completed import to ensure that is up to date.

Not only that, but when i set the date to only show games from 14th May, it shows some games in played on the 5th of May when i compare to officialpokerrankings.com why is that? I am totally confused.

JJ

JJamieJJ
05-15-2011, 07:02 AM
I have just found the HH from one of the game i want, and it is dated from last night, however the results annd tourney size are not correct. It say i cashed when i did not, and when i look on officialpokerrankings.com the results and tourney size on my HEM correspond with a game i played back on the 5th of May, the hands on HEM correspond with a tourney i played last night, but not all the hands are present, as i am sure i did not start with 5500 chips in the daily double A.

Please help

Sarek
05-15-2011, 11:47 AM
Possibly time issue is because of difference between room's time and your local time.

Patvs
05-16-2011, 03:28 AM
Played on Full Tilt?
Find the summary file of the tournament in your archive folder.
It should list the:
buyin info, #entries, your finish position, how much you won, starting/end time of the tournament.

And that's what HoldemManager imports.
If it doesn't show that info, but shows the tournament is "still running" it may be possible you closed the table (or Full Tilt client) too early before that info was updated by Full Tilt.