PDA

View Full Version : Difference between Players () Value and total # of players?

Friendly
03-03-2009, 05:01 PM
On the players tab, mine says Players (55249) which leads me to believe that I have met/seen 55k players. I have only just noticed this, but I know a couple of weeks (and several betas ago) this figure was aroung 5500.

Now searching for all players at all values in cash games returns 1406 and in tourneys 4591 which totals about 6k which I suspect is about right.

Why the difference?

Using latest Beta 15, vacuumed databse today to see if that made a difference - it didn't. Have just re-imported all my hands whilst tracking down another issue so database is fresh I believe.

Al1
03-03-2009, 11:33 PM
Are you DataMining?

Friendly
03-04-2009, 05:22 AM
Hi Morny,

No - not datamining. I play at Stars and I understand they are quite strict about that kind of thing.

Al1
03-04-2009, 10:18 AM
I'm Al1 not morny ;)

Have you DM for others sites or imported DM HHs one time?

To resolve this issue, create a new DB and reimport your hands from your original HHs, there are in the C:\HMArchive: http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=146

Friendly
03-04-2009, 11:07 AM
So sorry :$

No Al1 I have never DM'd. If I had DM'd, would I not be able to search those hands anyway and would they not appear in the appropriate section (cash games / tourney?)

I'll create a new dbase and see if that has the same issue. I've just finished setting up the db how I want it after trying to resolve the <-1$ problem I had before and don't really want to go through all of that again right now. It's not an urgent problem, I just noticed it the other day and wondered if it was a bug introduced with a beta.

I'll let you know if I have the same problem with a new db.

Thanks, and my apologies again