PDA

View Full Version : Pokerstars 45 man results / payouts

MJM2112
03-03-2009, 02:55 PM
HEM does not properly recognize Pokerstars 45 man tournies. Unless you make the final table, it does not recognize them as being a 45 man tournament. Also, the payouts which it attributes to each place is wrong. I am attaching a screenshot of what the results look like.

Is there any solution for this other than modifing tounament results by hand. If I request my tournament results from Pokerstars, can the resulting e-mail or a file of the information contained in the e-mail be read by HEM somehow to avoid manual entry?

morny
03-03-2009, 03:16 PM
What number Beta are you using? Forward the HH to support@holdemmanager.net and include the beta you used

Rvg72
03-03-2009, 06:17 PM
Hi, all MTT's need to have summaries imported in order to get the total size right. We check stack counts which is how we can get it right if you do make the final table.

Regarding payouts, please let me know what is incorrect. I double checked and they seem right based on the info I was given.

Roy

MJM2112
03-04-2009, 09:20 PM
Hi, all MTT's need to have summaries imported in order to get the total size right. We check stack counts which is how we can get it right if you do make the final table.

OK, fair enough. Does anyone know a way to get HEM to read the Tournament Histories that can be requested from Pokerstars to avoid manual entry?

Regarding payouts, please let me know what is incorrect. I double checked and they seem right based on the info I was given.

All of the 45s EXCEPT the $12.00 and $6.50 appear to pay out with some predetermined percentage of the prize pool resulting in odd payouts like the ones HEM is attributing to the examples I provided. I guess the assumption made was that these payout percentages were consistent across all buy-ins. This is not so.

The payouts for the $12.00 45 mans is: $154.00, $110.00, $77.00, $55.00, $44.00, $33.00, $22.00.

This can be confirmed by logging in to Pokerstars and looking at a tournament lobby. :)

Rvg72
03-06-2009, 02:56 PM
With the tournament summaries you will need to save the contents of the email to a text file and then use "Import File" and HM will correct everything. We will be improving this in future updates to auto grab summaries and import right from email.

Thanks for the info about the 45 man tourneys. I will correct the payouts for the $12 and $6.50's

Roy