PDA

View Full Version : Restoring DB w/ Windows 7

LeafsNL
03-03-2009, 01:38 PM
I am currently running Win7 and was wondering if anyone had success with restoring their database under this version of Windows. I have followed all the steps in the guides and FAQs but with no luck at all. Any suggestions?

morny
03-03-2009, 01:51 PM
Ive heard it only works with PostgreSQL 8.0 but that was only 1 person that mentioned it so it might have been coincidental, do you have access to any HH at all to manually import just to test if its actually importing at all

LeafsNL
03-03-2009, 02:17 PM
Ive heard it only works with PostgreSQL 8.0 but that was only 1 person that mentioned it so it might have been coincidental, do you have access to any HH at all to manually import just to test if its actually importing at all

Yeah I tried importing, got 800+ errors as well as no info showing up in HM once the import was complete.

morny
03-03-2009, 02:19 PM
Did you try and import into a new database aswell? Is it still returning errors, if so try version 8.0

LeafsNL
03-04-2009, 01:30 PM
Did you try and import into a new database aswell? Is it still returning errors, if so try version 8.0

Where would I find that? I've searched the web but can only find downloads for the latest version.