PDA

View Full Version : HUD reading from multiple database

Letissie
03-03-2009, 01:34 AM
HUD reading from multiple database.

Is this possibile?

Creating a different database for datamining everymonth, and for playing to have a light database while playing and importing but having the HUD displaying stats from all of them.

I can't find anything related in the Help tab.

I have others questions:

1) Isn't donkbet = missed C-bet ooP?

I mean after a raise preflop if the opponet bet the flop after calling ooP this is considered a donkbet on flop.

What is then missed C-bet ooP?

Is considered a bet on the turn by the opponet after you not C-betting flop in position?

Need an explanation about this.

3) Where i can find the custom stats? Is there a link? How to add them?

V.

morny
03-03-2009, 07:01 AM
Multi database support isnt implemented but is on the to do list

1) Do you mean the bet vs missed CB OOP? This is where the villain for example checks behind the flop OOP and then you bet the turn OOP

2) ?

3) http://www.holdemmanager.net/forum/showpost.php?p=3974&postcount=9

Letissie
03-03-2009, 07:59 AM
Yes i mean bet vs missed C-bet ooP stats.

Seems impossible your explanation. If your oppo is ooP you can't be also ooP at the same time: "his is where the villain for example checks behind the flop OOP and then you bet the turn OOP"

If he check ooP the flop (out of position) you can't be the one betting the Turn ooP. If your opponent is ooP you must be in position.

Also, the stats refear to a player who is betting on the PFR aggressor non C-bet, how can you be YOU the one who bet the turn ooP?

Still need an explanation.

V.

morny
03-03-2009, 03:05 PM
But why are you assuming the opponent is OOP? The stat is Bet Vs Missed Cbet OOP

So i check the flop OOP, then he checks the flop instead of cbetting and so now its a missed cbet, then i Bet the turn OOP