PDA

View Full Version : HEM moving Ongame-db to archive. Help

zombien
03-02-2009, 09:56 PM
Hello,

I'm playing at Ongame and using both HEM and PTv2 (PTv2 because I have all pre-HEM hands there and its like a backup). Sometimes after a session when I go to import into PTv2, HEM has moved the .db file to the archive folder.

How can I stop this? I've set the Archive duration to 1500 so this shouldnt really be a problem? In earlier versions it was an option to archive, but now its mandatory?

This problem really tilts the life out of me, hope to get a quick solution

morny
03-03-2009, 06:04 AM
If youve changed the archive duration to that number it should be fine now but youll need to restart before it takes effect. The reason we disabled it is that not archiving regularly causes lag issues so you should be aware of that if your increasing the archive duration

zombien
03-03-2009, 06:36 AM
I've had the archive duration set to 1500 the last couple of months. Still the same problem. Though this only happens at Betsafe where I started playing the last couple of days. It didnt happen at Betsson where I used to play.

morny
03-03-2009, 06:50 AM
try setting it to something more realistic like 100 for a while and see if that works, if the problem persists try updating http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/Hm1.08Beta.exe as theres no reason why this would move it earlier, are you sure its not PT thats moving it