PDA

View Full Version : HUD recognizing 9 max tables as 6 max

madskills
03-02-2009, 08:22 PM
Or vice versa.
When I right click on the table in the list and select 9max it flicks back to the correct layout. How do I get HEM to remember what tables are 9max.

Note: this is FTP, and it gets most of them correct.

Thanks

morny
03-03-2009, 07:03 AM
Its based on the number of players so if your playing 9max and the table breaks up and theres 6 it will revert to 6max stats, in that case youll need to manually change to the other layout

madskills
03-03-2009, 07:15 AM
Just to be clear:

I sit at a 9max table that is 5 handed, the stats are correct, but they're in the wrong places. When i right click on the table in table manager and change it to 9max, the stats snap to the correct spots.

Also, sometimes when I sit with a player 2 handed at a 6max table, it brings up my HU layout, which is completely different from my 6max layout. Again, right clicking on the table at telling HEM its a 6 handed table solves the problem.

Are we talking about two different things here?

morny
03-03-2009, 03:12 PM
No were talking about the same issue unfortunately since HM distingushes the table based on the number of players it assumes when it sees 2 players its HU and uses that layout, i know its a pain to manually change it but it would involve overhauling the whole system to fix it at the moment and that would put everything back a long way but we will look at changing it in future

madskills
03-04-2009, 07:23 AM
Sorry morny, I just want to be absolutely clear here.

I have two HUD layouts, HU and non-HU, which functions for ring and 6max. If I sit at a 9 handed table with one other person, it will correctly show the non HU layout, and there will correctly be 9 stat boxes. However, it will sometimes have the stats offset one or two seats to the left. If I open table manager and select 9max for that table, the stats snap to their correct spots.

So its finding the correct layout to use. Thats no problem.
It's recognizing that there are 9 seats at the table. Thats no problem.
It's just an alignment issue.

It's also only *sometimes* not putting the stats in the right seats, which is why I keep asking you if we're on the same page.

Mike chops
03-04-2009, 02:41 PM
Please post a hand history from a 9-max table that was recognized as 6-max.

madskills
03-09-2009, 03:18 PM
Full Tilt Poker Game #11048906016: Table Copper Mesa - $3/$6 - No Limit Hold'em - 13:49:19 ET - 2009/03/09
Seat 4: NoRaiseNoCash ($446.25)
Seat 5: 93TilInfinity ($600)
NoRaiseNoCash posts the small blind of $3
93TilInfinity posts the big blind of $6
The button is in seat #4
*** HOLE CARDS ***
Dealt to 93TilInfinity [7d 8h]
NoRaiseNoCash raises to $12
93TilInfinity adds $6
93TilInfinity folds
Uncalled bet of $6 returned to NoRaiseNoCash
NoRaiseNoCash mucks
NoRaiseNoCash wins the pot ($12)
*** SUMMARY ***
Total pot $12 | Rake $0
Seat 4: NoRaiseNoCash (small blind) collected ($12), mucked
Seat 5: 93TilInfinity (big blind) folded before the Flop

Mike chops
03-10-2009, 10:47 AM
Thanks we should have a fix in beta 17. Meantime you can right click on the table in the table manager to manually fix the seating.