PDA

View Full Version : FT "Put me here" HUD stats wrong seat

mfm000
03-02-2009, 04:19 PM
HUD stats don't position correctly if one uses the FT "Put Me Here" dynamic seat assignment, even after the haqnd history has been updated.

Is this by design?

morny
03-02-2009, 06:28 PM
You need to setup the preferred seating http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=96

mfm000
03-05-2009, 10:17 PM
Setting up HEM "preferred seating" corrects for the static change of seat registered as a Full Tilt option applicable to all tables upon initial seating, e.g. always in bottom center. I mostly want to be in that seat but on some tables, near the edge/corner of the monitor I'd like to be in a different seat. Different than the "preferred seat" and specific to that table/session.

Thats why I specifically said the "Put me Here" option.
This is available as a right click on a seating position once you are at a table.

HEM preferred seating appears only to be a site setting not flexible so as to capture table specific seating.

Al1
03-06-2009, 03:40 PM
Setting up HEM "preferred seating" corrects for the static change of seat registered as a Full Tilt option applicable to all tables upon initial seating, e.g. always in bottom center. I mostly want to be in that seat but on some tables, near the edge/corner of the monitor I'd like to be in a different seat. Different than the "preferred seat" and specific to that table/session.

Thats why I specifically said the "Put me Here" option.
This is available as a right click on a seating position once you are at a table.

HEM preferred seating appears only to be a site setting not flexible so as to capture table specific seating.

Yes, that's because if you use the "Put me here" Option, the HHs doesn't write another seat number and HM can't know where you are seating.