PDA

View Full Version : 2dn computer

ddnick
05-13-2011, 02:55 PM
Hi, I bought my HEM liscence few years ago and I just bought a second computer. I think I had 2 liscence code but I can't remember where I saw that. Could you help me.

fopah
05-13-2011, 04:47 PM
We have launched a new online form for resetting your own serial codes.

This can be used to clear a code so that it can be used on a different pc or clear a code if your hardware profile changes and it doesn�t allow you to continue.

Please go to Hold'Em Manager Poker Software - Tracking and Analysis Poker Software (http://www.holdemmanager.com) and signup with a new login name and password or use your existing account. After that, simply navigate to �Upload License Code� and you can quickly add your serial code and reset it whenever you need to.

If you don�t have a HM account already just create one by clicking on the create account link. If you forgot your password please use the forgot password feature. If you forgot your username or the password retrieval was unsuccessful send a new email to sales@holdemmanager.com and they will forward the details

ddnick
05-13-2011, 10:35 PM
Thanks

spigge
05-15-2011, 09:31 AM
I tried this, but when clicking 'Reset all profiles' Internet explorer 8 just says 'error on page' or 'error in row: 698 symbol: 9 error: access denied code: 0' and my license code is not cleared. What went wrong?

Sarek
05-15-2011, 11:28 AM
1) This some times happens when using IE. Try Chrome or Firefox.
2) If you have HM installed on one PC only - you even don't need to reset codes - simply select PC#2 when install and register HM on second PC.