PDA

View Full Version : Hands importing but tourney stats not showing

honka
05-13-2011, 12:18 PM
I had problems earlier with importing hands at Unibet. Holdem manager didn't recognize the handhistory file but it helped when I changed the Windows Xp's regional settings to english. I have the latest release installed (1.11.06e1).

Now holdem manager is clearly understanding the file and imports the hands but I cannot see any results from anymore than 12 tournaments and the stats from those tournaments are messed. I have played more than a hundred 6-handed Sitngos.

I can see all the players I have played with in the PLAYERS tab though.

I'd appreciate the help.

Patvs
05-13-2011, 08:35 PM
set the date formatting of your computer to M/d/yyyy (and not to European default d/M/yyyy) And reboot.

--

Try creating a new empty database and reimport your hands.

honka
05-16-2011, 10:29 AM
I did those things and I am still having the same problem.

weecelt
05-16-2011, 02:41 PM
excact same problem i'v had for weeks :( with microgaming + also done all of the above ,+ tried newest update ther is

i can play 30-40 6max stt's daily but can only mibee a cpl in the results tab , but can see all hands(30-40 stt's worth) for the day in the hands section

Patvs
05-16-2011, 09:45 PM
Which SQL version are you using?

Which Operating System, Firewall, and Anti-Virus are you using?

Please update to the latest beta - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe (run the update again)

For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the executables and select properties... then select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab.

Add exceptions to the windows firewall for those files, even if the firewall is turned off. If you have a 3rd party firewall, do the equivalent or uninstall it temporarily

honka
05-17-2011, 05:35 AM
I have the version 8.4.

I am using Windows XP, Windows Firewall and avast! anti-virus. I have added those files to the exceptions of the windows firewall also.

And I did run the latest beta update created a new database and still the same thing. Now I can only see one played sitngo tournament and by today I have played more than 200 of those.

weecelt
05-17-2011, 07:55 AM
im running vista & have done all of the above + cleared filters + its still fooked

played 15 games 6 max turbo's today on micro , import says files importing hands

0 games in tourney results :confused:(except if im playing an mtt which i can always see here as im playin it )

but i can view the hands imediatley in the hands tab :confused:

can get hud using table finder :)

netsrak
05-17-2011, 09:24 AM
If you still have problems with this release: http://forums.holdemmanager.com/releases/78921-1-11-06g-pre-release.html

please zip and mail the original handhistory files (you find them in the HM archive folder or in the handhistory folder of your poker client) together with a link to this thread and an explanation of the problem to support@holdemmanager.net. We will then try to reproduce the problem.

fozzy71
05-17-2011, 09:29 AM
*Double-Post, but going to leave it for reference.

I have the version 8.4.

I am using Windows XP, Windows Firewall and avast! anti-virus. I have added those files to the exceptions of the windows firewall also.

And I did run the latest beta update created a new database and still the same thing. Now I can only see one played sitngo tournament and by today I have played more than 200 of those.

Uncheck "Import from Subfolders" in the auto-import settings.

Move the gamehistory.dat file your \hmarchive folder and import it via Import From File(s).

Try a new session with auto-import. A new handhistory file should be generated.

Send a copy of the gamehistory.dat to us for testing. Please zip and email the problem hand histories, with a link to this thread, to support@holdemmanager.com

im running vista & have done all of the above + cleared filters + its still fooked

played 15 games 6 max turbo's today on micro , import says files importing hands

0 games in tourney results :confused:(except if im playing an mtt which i can always see here as im playin it )

but i can view the hands imediatley in the hands tab :confused:

can get hud using table finder :)

Didn't you send some hands in recently that I tested? IIRC, HM imported 4k hands and 20 or 30 games and I tallied up all of the hands from each individual game and they, matched. They did not match your sharkscope details, so there is some sort of a problem obviously, but from my limited testing HM did import the hands from the .dat file. I got the impression, due in part to the small size of the .dat files, that the poker client might not be writing all the hands to the .dat file for some reason.

Can you send us some new .dat files from your archive and some sharkscope details for comparison?

weecelt
05-17-2011, 09:34 AM
i was thinking of doin a short camtasia recording if that might help ?

fozzy71
05-17-2011, 09:40 AM
i was thinking of doin a short camtasia recording if that might help ?

Please do, if you have the time. I understand what you are saying is happening, but I cant test it personally and I dont think any of our tech guys grind SNGs there regularly, so a video might help to clarify what is happening. If the recording is too big to attach to an email please upload to a free file hosting site and send us a download link in support.

weecelt
05-17-2011, 03:27 PM
link sent :)

honka
05-17-2011, 04:35 PM
I sent the gamehistory.dat file.

weecelt
05-18-2011, 02:32 PM
did u guys get my link for youtube ok ?:o

fozzy71
05-18-2011, 10:06 PM
did u guys get my link for youtube ok ?:o

Yes, I got it but I have been slammed the past 2 days with remote support sessions so I havent been able to devote the necessary time to review it properly. It is actually paused on my 2nd monitor at the moment and has been paused for about 12 hours. I will try to make sure I go thru it, and a couple others in my inbox, tomorrow morning before my remote support sessions start.

weecelt
05-20-2011, 10:40 AM
any joy fozzy ?

fozzy71
05-20-2011, 10:05 PM
The video helped alot, but this won't be anything quick/easy to fix unfortunately. I am testing the various hands you have sent as well as other hands from honka. The problem is that if I take your gamehistory files and try to auto import them it will only read the last 100 hands from each file, so it is difficult to reproduce here. The results seem to be much better if you create a new database and Import From Folder/Files. If you auto import and get bad/missing results, and try to reimport the same files from a new folder to get the missing hands, the results are even more skewed.

I am trying to thoroughly document my results as best I can, along with your video and other documentation from this thread, to write up a new bug for the developers to work on. It will take some time to fully document, fix, and test, before we can release an update to try and address this bug.

Once I have more info regarding this bug I will try to post it here. For now I would suggest you try to use 2 databases. One database you use with auto import and HUD. After each session/day you can change databases, move gamehistory files to the archive folder and manually Import From Folder/Files to try and get more accurate results (not sure if they are completely accurate, but certainly better than what I saw in your video) in the Dataview tab. Then switch back to the auto import database before playing with the HUD.

weecelt
05-21-2011, 06:08 AM
n1 m8 , now i know i wasn't goin bonkers lol + ther is a problem with it

ty for takin the time to investigate it & here hoping for a swift fix :)

i will also try what u hav suggested

if u need me to make another video just gimme a shout m8 , its not a problem