PDA

View Full Version : Eurolinx (Microgaming) Hud Stats not matching

Bien
03-02-2009, 02:05 PM
I've been having problems with my HUD on Eurolinx with it matching the players. I multitable and only one table remembers my setting. The other tables remembers my stat placements but the stats are all jumbled up. They do not match the player that I designated them to. Only one table does.

When I try to fix those tables it causes my original table (one that remembers the settings) to be incorrect.

I need to know a way to either reset the settings so that they are coordinated or find a way to just move one stat only on one table without it
moving another stat (thats at the same placement) in another table.

Thanks,

Bien

morny
03-02-2009, 02:09 PM
Have your preferred seating setup correctly

Bien
03-02-2009, 02:48 PM
I did have my preferred seating set up correctly. However, it only seems to setup correctly on one table. The other tables don't match my preferred seating.

Ex.

Table 1
======================
Stat 1 to Player 1, Stat 2 to Player 2, Stat 3 to Player 3

Then

Table 2
======================
Stat 1 to Player 2, Stat 2 to Player 3, Stat 3 to Player 1

So when I try to fix table 2 by moving Stat 1 (table2) to Player 1 (table2), It ends up moving Stat 2 (table1) away from Player 2 (table1) to Player 1 (table1)

So basically, every table is messed up except for 1.

Does this make sense or did my explanation confuse you more?

morny
03-02-2009, 06:27 PM
Yeah but you need to try all the preferred seating from 1-6 or 1-10 if Full ring until it matches up correctly http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=96

Bien
03-03-2009, 03:37 PM
thanks for your help. everything is good to go now