PDA

View Full Version : merge(rpm) stats everyday are importing incorrectly

lifesavacation
05-13-2011, 01:17 AM
I just started playing on merge(rpm) and have never encountered any problems with my omaha manager.

I only have played limit o8 and every time I have import hands to see where i stand during my session, thestats are way off. I can only gather that the stats arent being all sent to the hem. But its happening in every session the stats are way off, very unsettling. Anyone with any insight would be greatly appreciated . ty

netsrak
05-13-2011, 03:54 AM
Are you using 1.11.06e-1? http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe

You should first check the Merge handhistories - are all hands written to the files? I remember Merge had some problems with writing hands some weeks ago so this might still be a problem for Omaha.

In HM are you getting import errors?

lifesavacation
05-13-2011, 04:01 AM
ii ddidnt get errors the first few times , but last time I did. It's almost like its selectively omitted hands

Sarek
05-13-2011, 05:36 AM
Create new database and see if problem persists.

lifesavacation
05-14-2011, 12:23 AM
the stats so far today are being recorded properly . however i dont know how to create a new database, anyway to give me insight ? ty. i do have version .06e-1 and ive reimported hands from where the archive folder that I created and handhistories . today everything is working fine, all stats are importing perfect. so i just need to find out how to fix the other days, which still are out of whack

Sarek
05-14-2011, 04:28 AM
To create new DB: menu Options - Database management, then click Connect and press Create new - it becames active DB (by default).
Then import hands from c:\hmarchive into it.
Archive is organized by months and days

lifesavacation
05-14-2011, 03:03 PM
i just did the create new database, and this works great ty, is there way now to overwrite these stats from new database i created, to my main database that i use all the time.sorry if i am asking basic questions:confused:

Patvs
05-14-2011, 10:47 PM
Stop using your old 'main' database.

Connect to the new database, and reimport all the hands from the archive folder, C:/HMArchive.
That should restore all your hands/players and stats you have on opponents.

----

If your main database is a lot larger: (because your archive folder doesn't has all your old hands)
export the hands from this database (options--> database management--> connect---> export)

Then connect to the new database--> and run a import from folder on the location of the exported hands.