PDA

View Full Version : Couple of annoying problems

etay0330
05-12-2011, 08:24 PM
There are couple of little annoying things that I encountered quite frequently.

Let's say I have HEM and another program opened at the same time on the same screen, let's say a browser like firefox. They're both maximized but I have HEM on top of the firefox. Now, every time I change the date filter from let's say today to this year or something, the HEM window would 'hide' behind the firefox right after I click OK. I would then have to minimize the firefox window or click on the HEM tab twice at the taskbar. I know changing the date filter is not something that I do all the time but this gets really annoying after a few times.

I remember there may have been something else that could cause that too but I can't be sure now.

The second problem is, sometimes when I close HEM while FTP client is still opened, it will close down the FTP client at the same time. The reason I close HEM while FTP is still opened is because, sometimes if i leave both running for awhile before I sit down and play again, the HUD won't show up. I Usually have to close HEM and restart it in order to get the HUD to show up again. And sometimes when I close HEM it would shut down the FTP client too.

Patvs
05-12-2011, 09:53 PM
Which Operating System, Firewall, and Anti-Virus are you using?

Please update to the latest beta - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe

For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the executables and select properties... then select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab.

Add exceptions to the windows firewall for those files, even if the firewall is turned off. Do the same for the main FullTiltPoker.exe file.

Make sure your video card drivers and windows auto updates are fully updated. Just run a manual Windows Update and install ALL updates (including non-critical .net framework updates)