PDA

View Full Version : three databases, one computer

thesantini
07-10-2008, 03:42 PM
hello,

for the better part of two days I've been importing hands nearly 2m hands to my holdem manager database.

I've been working w/ poker tracker v2 database to convert them to postgre databases. Then, I exported the databases (which creates HH files). Finally, I import the hh into holdem manager. I've done this for 2/3 of the hh files. Unfortunately, when I try to view my database along w/ aliases I've created I feel as though there's a mistake as I'm missing several hundred thousand hands or an error importing.

Is the default of holdem manager to generate logs to acknowledge what it has done thus far. Is there something obvious I've overlooked, after flushing this out I realise I've missed one alias (although my figures are still off by a significant amount).

THanks.

morny
07-10-2008, 05:55 PM
Have you tried to clear all the filters. In the cash games TAB click on filter > Clear then go to filter > Edit and near the top you should see NL PL etc make sure the applicable limits are selected.

How many hands did you originally have and how many do you have now in Holdem Manager?

thesantini
07-10-2008, 08:08 PM
my three pt3 databases are: 1,606,972 hands of my own

however holdem manager has 1,617,685 hands and the difference is a signifcant amount. What are my options?

thesantini
07-10-2008, 08:19 PM
From the 3 database I have - I exported HH to file. This was a lengthy process since the old computer is slow. Are there any alternatives to this?

Perhaps using on of the mdb files from pt?

thesantini
07-11-2008, 01:52 AM
In order to save time, I used pt v2 to export hands from my two recent databases. My hope was I would find the roughly one-thousand hands and large difference between $won on pt v2 & $ won on holdem manager (which is much higher).

As I said, I used pt v2 to export the hands to file for two of the recent databases - because the large discrepancy in dollars won would not be possible from my first database.

For the second database I found the following (most recent):
3627 files, 1078609 hands.
403 import errors.
all the hands imported were duplicates.

Should this lead me to believe the error is on the pt side where it’s erroneously exporting files or on the import side?

Rvg72
07-11-2008, 06:40 PM
I have your error hands and am looking at them now

Thanks,

Roy

thesantini
07-11-2008, 07:50 PM
Thank you sir.