PDA

View Full Version : Hud on RPM not working

spimp13
05-11-2011, 10:09 PM
I have my preferred seat set up on RPM and HEM to match but for some reason all the stats work and show up on the screen except my own. HEM is able to get my stats in the reports so it looks like it is pulling it, just not showing my stats within the game. Thoughts on fixing this?

netsrak
05-12-2011, 03:43 AM
Player preferences -> your active Hud configuration -> appearance -> disable hero in hud is unchecked?

Is it possible that the hero stats are hidden behind the table avgs. or other player stats?

spimp13
05-12-2011, 08:00 AM
Disable hero in hud was unchecked, so I kept that the same. I have tried moving the other players stats to see if mine are hidding under them for some reason with no luck.

netsrak
05-12-2011, 09:34 AM
Please post a screenshot of a table and the table manager and Please attach your holdemmanager.config file from C:\Program Files(X86)\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder (or something similar depending on your installation). It may be just called holdemmanager if you've extentions turned off.

spimp13
05-13-2011, 12:39 AM
screen for now...

spimp13
05-13-2011, 12:43 AM
In the path you mentioned I can get to the Holdem Manager but there is no configuration file. I only see config.hem.

spimp13
05-13-2011, 12:47 AM
part two

netsrak
05-13-2011, 03:49 AM
I think your stats are at the top left corner of the screen behind the table avgs. :D

The file we need is located in the config subfolder of the folder you put in the pdf and its name is holdemmanager.config.

If you have "Hide known file extensions" activated it may just be displayed as
holdemmananger ................config file

Please attach the file as we need to look into it.

spimp13
05-13-2011, 09:51 AM
I think your stats are at the top left corner of the screen behind the table avgs. :D

The file we need is located in the config subfolder of the folder you put in the pdf and its name is holdemmanager.config.

If you have "Hide known file extensions" activated it may just be displayed as
holdemmananger ................config file

Please attach the file as we need to look into it.

Lol, I was buzzed last night when I took that picture so you may be right. I will check that after work and then if it is not there I will attach that file you requested. If it is there and I move it to under my character hopefully I don't have to do this every time I open up a new table. Thanks for replying on this.

spimp13
05-13-2011, 04:23 PM
It was under the table average so I dragged it under my guy. I opened up another table to sit down and my stats appeared in the right spot so I think it is ok now. Thanks for the replies on this.