PDA

View Full Version : "Cant find any unattached hands"

jcd003
05-11-2011, 12:27 PM
I recently switched to lock poker. I am using the lastest version, .06e1, HEM and needed files are being run as administrators....all the usual quick fixes have been tried. My HUD display does not pop up to start. When I try to open table finder I get a message saying that it cant find any unattached hands. How do I fix this problem?? Thanks

Patvs
05-11-2011, 07:23 PM
Is it successfully importing the hands from Lock Poker... and those hands show up in HoldemManager?

Close HoldemManager
Delete HoldemManager/Config/exenames.txt
And restart HoldemManager.

Then play at a table again at Lock Poker. After one hand has been imported use the TableFinder: http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/60/ConfiguringTableFinderToShowHUD

jcd003
05-12-2011, 08:34 AM
HEM is importing the hands when auto import is on. But they do not show up in the session tab

netsrak
05-12-2011, 09:35 AM
Is the Hud working now?

jcd003
05-12-2011, 12:40 PM
nope :( everything else seems like it is working but the HUD wont pop up and i still get the cant find an unattached hands error message when i try and use table finder....

Patvs
05-12-2011, 01:13 PM
HEM is importing the hands when auto import is on. But they do not show up in the session tab

Please update to the latest version - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe

set the date formatting of your computer to M/d/yyyy (and not to European default d/M/yyyy) and reboot.

clear filters (even though it appears no filters are selected)

Also try creating a new database. Which SQL version are you using?
Do the imported hands show up in reports now?
Did you install LockPoker to a non-default folder on your computer?

jcd003
05-12-2011, 02:48 PM
So I tried to open a the text document of hand histories from their saved location, and get this....i attached it. I dont think the hands are importing properly into HEM

jcd003
05-12-2011, 03:42 PM
i am using postgre SQL 8.4 and have lock poker running from its default directory. i cant even find my name in the reports section to run a report....seems to be some sort of problem importing the hands?

Patvs
05-12-2011, 09:00 PM
HoldemManager doesn't support play money.
Can you try it with a real money table.