PDA

View Full Version : Adding and keeping stats in existing reports

luckylucky
05-11-2011, 06:34 AM
In Leakbuster overall Report I have to add Ev Big bets/100 and rake in usd as imo these are two very important stats. Each time I open up HM and I wish to see these 2 reports I have to add these 2 stats - is there any way to add them just the once so that the next time I open up HM it automatically contains these stats in the reports.

Patvs
05-11-2011, 08:00 PM
I tested it by adding a stat to the Leak Buster - Overall report. Restarted HoldemManager--> and the stat was still there.

Can you:
-1 Please update to the latest version - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe

-2 For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the executables and select properties... then select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab. (or turn off Windows User Account Control completely and reboot)

(2) is the most important since it will give your account super user administrator privileges. So the changes you make to reports in HoldemManager can actually be saved.

luckylucky
05-13-2011, 02:01 PM
I tested it by adding a stat to the Leak Buster - Overall report. Restarted HoldemManager--> and the stat was still there.

Can you:
-1 Please update to the latest version - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe

-2 For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the executables and select properties... then select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab. (or turn off Windows User Account Control completely and reboot)

(2) is the most important since it will give your account super user administrator privileges. So the changes you make to reports in HoldemManager can actually be saved.

Regarding point 2 - all my Hm exes are set up to run as admin and user account control is off.
Also
I updated from 1.11.06d to 1.11.06e1 2 or 3 days ago.

Anyway I've just logged into Hm for the first time today and it still has the added stats that I entered the last time - so it does look like it's working fine now.
Thanks.